Reasons why sex education should be taught to young ones
Healthy suggestions from Paul such as:
- Young ones need to be educated early about sex to become aware and to become more responsible in dealing with this matter.
- Teaching about sex education should start at home but parents should refrain from using the word sex to avoid any malicious meanings that the word may transport to young minds. They can use synonyms for it such as male and female gender, femininity, manhood, manliness, masculinity, sexuality, womanhood, womanliness and many more.
- Since malice among youths start at a young age, teaching about sex education is a necessity – to avoid the young ones to indulge in premarital sex at early age.
- Aside from home sex education should be also taught in school.
- Teenagers lives are crucial because this is the time when they are attracted to the opposite sexes. Here sex education is a good move for children and teenagers to let them fully understand the meaning of their being.
Who will suck the problem?
For Paul sex education is a healthy move
High School the most interesting phase of school life
Parents are best teachers
Parents know better about their children
To sum up it all, Paul said that it is the parents who really know better about their children than any other people in the world. It is the parents who know better what their children wants, likes and dislikes. There are many ways to tell and to teach children if parents really are willing to teach them. They should not wait children come home with bold magazines, CD and DVD from their peers and open them and tell them that this is the way we are created Dad, Mom!