Madam Abir A. Kaki
Directress, Fusion Boutique
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dear Madam Abir,
Hope everything is fine and fantastic.
This is to inform you and SITML that I am no longer coming back to Saudi Arabia as scheduled on June 28, 2012. My reasons are listed below. For the past four years, I worked with Fusion Boutique:
- You failed to create a new work contract for me as what you have promised.
- You failed to increase our monthly salaries as what you have promised.
- You failed to give us our sales commissions as what you have promised.
- You ignored my request for funds for Fusion Boutique, Riyadh monthly maintenance and miscellaneous expenses.
- Fusion Boutique Riyadh has no license yet - I'm not comfortable playing "hide and seek" with Baladiyah personnel.
- You ignored my request to hire new employee to assist me at FB showroom and FB warehouse.
Also I would request that kindly consider to pay those years I was in service (as awards) with Fusion Boutique from April 1, 2008 to April 30, 2012 respectively.
Below is my bank information:
- Bank Account Name: Paulino O. Pruel
- Bank Name: Bank of The Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Bank Account Number: 8429 0597 72
- Bank Address: 842 Naic Branch, Cavite, Philippines
For Door to Door information:
- Send to: Mrs. Imelda B. Pruel
- Address: 1785 Gitnang Silangan, Capipisa, Tanza, Cavite 4108 Philippines
I hope for your utmost understanding and I will pray that Fusion Boutique will continue to prosper. God bless and the whole family circle.
My best regards,