- share the item to Facebook
- share the item to Twitter
- share the item to Digg
- share the item to MySpace
- share the item to FriendFeed
- share the item to Delicious
- share the item to StumbleUpon
- share the item to Google+
- to other social networks and book marking sites you are connected with
- share the item to your blog sites or website
- and share the item URL link by emailing to friends and relatives
- share the stuff publicly to Facebook
- share the stuff to your friends at Facebook
- share the stuff to all your Facebook groups - if you have 10 or 20 groups you can expect more views and traffic
- share the stuff to your Facebook page that you created
All what I have mentioned above are normal, legal and without spamming and it can be applied also by a columnist for sharing his stuff across the net.
What stuff that can be shared at RedGage? Almost everything that you owned, loved and liked such as:
- You can share your blog articles
- You can share your awesome photo collections
- You can share your awesome personal videos
- You can share your awesome documents
- And you can share all of your awesome columns or articles links.
- Write the title
- Write the tags (tags that are relevant for your stuff)
- Write the summary or descriptions at least 250 characters
- and Insert the URL link of the article or the source link of your stuff - then hit upload.
Users of RedGage make money from advertisements. Everytime someone views to one of the content pages its users make a little more money. RedGage pays its users on the number of views they get on their content. The site also pay its users bonuses when their contents are featured. The site generates its revenues by posting advertisements on the site.