To optimize the use of Infolinks - there are four ways that should be applied, namely:
- Activate the Infolinks InText
- Activate the Infolinks InSearch
- Activate the Infolinks InTag
- and Activate the Infolinks InFrame
- InText – Infolinks highlights keyword ads found on your article pages. And every time a visitor hovers over them, a related ad appears.
- InSearch – Infolinks displays relevant ads to traffic arriving to your site from search engines while infusing another SEO layer to your website or blog site.
- InTag – Infolinks allows you to increase your clicks and earnings while adding valuable information tags within your website or blog site’s content.
- InFrame – Infolinks will display attractive banner ads in the margins of your website or blog site’s pages based on your blog site or website category.
And if your application is approved you would have to log-in to your Infolinks account on your dashboard then look for integration section where the script code is kept. Follow the instructions correctly how to integrate the code on your blog site or website. Update also your account information including the payment setting.
To apply Infolinks takes only less than two minutes but for approval it takes days as Infolinks will determine first your submitted website or blog site.
Just for the records among the websites I am writing for: Wikinut, and Triond have already applied Infolinks on their websites.
Infolinks headquarters are located in Palo Alto, California and their R&D Center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. For more details about Infolinks visit Infolinks Support Section.
In other words, Infolinks helps writers determine what tags that writers can be used on their articles too. Although, writers can only applied this technique if they are already an Infolinks users and has already optimized the use of Infolinks.